Sunday, March 30, 2008

To all first time visitors

You can start reading all articles posted last Sept 2007 and work your way up... Please join us at the Nurse2NZ forums at www.nurse2nz.forumotion.com , if you want to ask a particular question regarding nursing in New Zealand. We now have more than 300 Nurse2NZ members who are more than willing to assist you with all your queries regarding nursing in New Zealand... Please register at the forums and wait for the moderator to activate your account... Upon activation of your forum account , please make/post a short introduction at the Members Forum ...Thank you and good luck to all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day to all the people behind this interesting and helpful site.
I am based here in England right now, working in an administrative position in a care home. I am a registered nurse in the Philippines but not here in the UK. Based on my situation, I just want to ask in my case the following question:
1. Will I be eligible to apply for registration, am a fresh graduate of 2007 and went here in England last March 2008. So basically I have 4 months caring experience. would that suffice?
2. Can I do my application while here in England?
3. How fast would one get a job after finishing the CAP?

Thanks very much and more power. you can reply to my e-mail bluelance16@yahoo.com. ANy help with this matter is greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm having a hard time logging in to your forum. This message keeps popping up: You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.
I tried registering several times but i can't log in. I'm sure that everything was correct? Is there any other way i could log in? Thanks!

nurse2nz said...

yes. try to activate your account first thru the Nurse2NZ email activation link that we sent you,, its probably in your SPAM folder.