Monday, November 12, 2007

before you leave for NZ

1. Renew your NBI clearance & Police clearance at least 2 weeks before departure . You will need it when you apply for work permit in NZ.
2. If you have a Philippines Drivers License , request a license certification from LTO (Main branch - East Ave. QC) ---the certification should include the year or date of first issue of your license. Yan ang kelangan na info if you want to convert your PH license to NZ license. (you can use your PH license for one year upon arrival in NZ - after that you need to secure a NZ license.

1 comment:

JOZH said...

EXCELLENT website for those who search ideas/details regarding New Zealand's entry, lifestyle, work condition & opportunities... Its a great help for all of us here in the Phils... Keep up the good works!!! Merry Christmas!